Buch € 23,49* inkl. MwSt.
Titel: Start with No: The Negotiating Tools That the Pros Don't Want You to Know
Autor/en: Jim Camp
Autor/en: Jim Camp
CROWN PUB INC
Juli 2002 - gebunden - 288 Seiten
Start with No offers a contrarian, counterintuitive system for negotiating any kind of deal in any kind of situation-the purchase of a new house, a multimillion-dollar business deal, or where to take the kids for dinner.
Think a win-win solution is the best way to make the deal? Think again.
For years now, win-win has been the paradigm for business negotiation. But today, win-win is just the seductive mantra used by the toughest negotiators to get the other side to compromise unnecessarily, early, and often. Win-win negotiations play to your emotions and take advantage of your instinct and desire to make the deal.
Start with No introduces a system of decision-based negotiation that teaches you how to understand and control these emotions. It teaches you how to ignore the siren call of the final result, which you can't really control, and how to focus instead on the activities and behavior that you can and must control in order to successfully negotiate with the pros.
The best negotiators:
* aren't interested in "yes"-they prefer "no"
* never, ever rush to close, but always let the other side feel comfortable and secure
* are never needy; they take advantage of the other party's neediness
* create a "blank slate" to ensure they ask questions and listen to the answers, to make sure they have no assumptions and expectations
* always have a mission and purpose that guides their decisions
* don't send so much as an e-mail without an agenda for what they want to accomplish
* know the four "budgets" for themselves and for the other side: time, energy, money, and emotion
* never waste time with people who don't really make the decision
Start with No is full of dozens of business as well as personal stories illustrating each point of the system. It will change your life as a negotiator. If you put to good use the principles and practices revealed here, you will become an immeasurably better negotiator.
Jim Camp has coached people through thousands of negotiations at more than 150 companies, including Motorola, Texas Instruments, Merrill Lynch, IBM, and Prudential Insurance, as well as many other smaller companies in a wide range of industries. He has lectured at graduate business schools in the United States and has been a featured speaker at Inc. magazine's "Growing the Company" conferences. Jim founded the Camp Negotiation Institute in 2010.
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Kundenbewertungen zu Jim Camp „Start with No: The Negotiating Tools That the Pros Don't Wa…“
Diese Artikel könnten Sie auch interessieren
Mo. - Fr. 8.00 - 20.00 Uhr
Sa.: 10.00 - 18.00 Uhr
von Ihrem Anbieter)
Zuletzt angesehene Artikel