Geschenk per Mail versenden
Taschenbuch € 14,49* inkl. MwSt.
Dieser Artikel ist auch verfügbar als:
Titel: Time Management For The Creative Person
Autor/en: Lee Silber
Autor/en: Lee Silber
Random House USA Inc
24. März 1998 - kartoniert - 283 Seiten
Creative folks often know all too well that the muse doesn't always strike when you want it to, or when the deadline for your next brilliant project is creeping up on you like an ill-fitting turtleneck. Originality doesn't follow a time clock, even when you have to. While conventional time management books offer tons of instruction for using time wisely, they are traditionally organized in a linear fashion, which just isn't helpful for the right-brain mind. In Time Management for the Creative Person, creativity guru Lee Silber offers real advice for using the strengths of artistic folks—like originality and resourcefulness—to adopt innovative time-saving solutions, such as:
* Learning to say no when your plate is just too full
* How to know when a good job, not a great one, is good enough
* Making "to do” lists that include fun stuff, too—that way you won't feel overwhelmed by work
* Time-saving techniques around the house that give you more time to get your work done and more time to spend with your loved ones
* The keys to clutter control that will keep your work space and your living space neat
With these and lots of other practical tips, Lee Silber will help anyone, from the time-starved caterer rushing to prepare for her next party to the preoccupied painter who forgets when the electric bill is due, make the most of their time and turn the clock and the calendar into friends, not foes.
Lee Silber, author of Career Management for the Creative Person and Self-Promotion for the Creative Person, is an accomplished graphic artist, drummer, workshop leader, radio talk show host, and the founder of five companies, including CreativeLee Speaking. He lives with his wife in San Diego, California. For more information, contact him at www.creativelee.com.
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Kundenbewertungen zu Lee Silber „Time Management For The Creative Person“
Diese Artikel könnten Sie auch interessieren
Mo. - Fr. 8.00 - 20.00 Uhr
Sa.: 10.00 - 18.00 Uhr
von Ihrem Anbieter)
Zuletzt angesehene Artikel