Genitourinary Cancer 1
'Cancer Treatment and Research'. Auflage 1982. Book. …
Lieferbar innerhalb von 2 bis 3 Werktagen
Buch € 119,99* inkl. MwSt.
Titel: Genitourinary Cancer 1
'Cancer Treatment and Research'.
Herausgegeben von D. F. Paulson
30. Juni 1982 - gebunden - 268 Seiten
Malignant disease of the genitourinary tract continues to provide a major health hazard. The study of these disease processes has been hampered at the clinical level as there has been a serious lack of reasonably controlled treatment trials, and at the basic science level as many of the animal model systems do not compare favorably with the human tumor situation. This volume defines current cancer treatment and research and its appli cation to the control of human genitourinary malignancy. The authors have developed their chapters in such a way as to provide an up-to-date resource for the clinician who is involved in day-to-day patient care problems, for the clinician-investigator who is attempting to construct programs designed to evaluate the impact of current treatments, and for the clinician-scientist who is seeking to apply basic research technology and skills to understand ing and control in this disease area. This book does not attempt to cover the entire breadth of urinary malig nant disease, but focuses in depth on specific problem areas. It provides the reader with sufficient background and understanding for him to be able to evaluate future studies in the areas addressed, or even to develop his own projects. A reasonable balance has been established between clinical and basic research problems, recognizing that the two disciplines truly are not separable. The book serves to define the state of the art and, as such, will of urologic oncology.
1. Carcinogenesis in urogenital tissues.-
2. Marker proteins as a guide in clinical management of genitourinary cancer.-
3. Assessment of biologic hazard of urologic tumors.-
4. Surgical management of high stage renal cell carcinoma.-
5. Health risk and management of localized prostate cancer.-
6. Chemotherapy of superficial bladder carcinoma.-
7. Immunology of genitourinary tumors.-
8. Does radiotherapy alter the course of genitourinary cancer?.-
9. Current status of androgen receptor measurements in prostatic cancer.
Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch
Kundenbewertungen zu „Genitourinary Cancer 1“
Diese Artikel könnten Sie auch interessieren
Mo. - Fr. 8.00 - 20.00 Uhr
Sa.: 10.00 - 18.00 Uhr
von Ihrem Anbieter)
Zuletzt angesehene Artikel