Autor/en: Kathleen Kennedy
15. Dezember 2015 - kartoniert - 368 Seiten
Sie werden nach Klick auf den Button zur Anmeldung weitergeleitet, um den Artikel auf einem Merkzettel hinzufügen zu können
Become your own budget wedding planner with this classic book-fully revised and expanded to include advice on personalizing your event and using online planning tools
Designing a wedding that is priceless and perfect for you has never been easier. No matter how many guests you hope to invite or what kind of setting you choose, you don't have to take on big debts to achieve your big day.
For more than a decade, Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000 has helped couples craft unique and meaningful celebrations while saving money on every aspect-even the high-ticket items. Completely revised, updated, and expanded with more than 25% new material, this edition reveals the secrets and resources for planning a wedding like a pro. You'll learn how to make every detail and every dollar count with:
· All-new chapters on envisioning your ideal event as well as using online resources and apps to find the most creative options and the best deals
· A questionnaire to help you decide-as a couple-on your top priorities for the day
· Strategies for making-and keeping to-a budget
· Dozens of unexpected ideas for booking a low-cost venue
· Tactics for negotiating with caterers, florists, musicians, and photographers
· Advice on which elements you can DIY to save thousands (without risking your sanity)
· Menu plans, recipes, and many other low-cost alternatives for the food and drinks
· Tips for finding stylish attire at a fraction of the cost
· Real-life couples' wedding stories, including complete budget breakdowns
Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000 proves you can create a celebration that everyone remembers forever, and still end up with plenty of money for the happy future.
Kathleen Kennedy is a wedding planner, chef, and stylist who trained at the Culinary Institute of America and taught at the California Culinary Academy. She has designed and catered weddings and special events ranging in size from 2 to 600. Her award-winning cuisine has been featured in restaurants, catering venues, print publications, online, and on television. For more information and innovative ideas visit PlanAPricelessWedding.com.
Schreiben Sie eine Bewertung für: Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000 (Revised Edition): Your Dream Wedding for Less Money Than You Ever Thought Possible